To Bronwyn's right, brown furry things were bounding up & down, coming closer. ...and to the left, and from the back, and from the front, up & down, brown furry things, coming ever closer.
"Where are my humans now?" meowed Bronwyn pitifully.
Suddenly the largest brown furry thing stopped bounding and looked Bronwyn straight in the eye. "Are you lost?" said the leader.
"My humans deserted me", said Bronwyn. "I'm cold & I'm hungry. Please don't hurt me, I mean no harm. I'll move on, which way is South?"
The leader chuckled & said, "Don't worry, we like carrots more than cats. If you follow us, we can show you a warm place with food."
The group headed over the viaduct.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I hope the brown furry things are rabbits. I was worried that they were rats until I got to the carrot part. I don't want to think about rats being close to the library we all know and love!
Post a Comment