The Cat's Meow
Bronwyn's human
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(38)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(2)
▼
June
(2)
Thing 8 completed.
Bronwyn's books.
►
April
(9)
►
February
(6)
RCL
23 Things
Adele M.
Bernice K.
Bill
Carol F
Carol J.
Carrie W.
Heidi H.
Jason L.
Jennifer
Kelly F.
Lynn W.
Mary M.
Sandy W.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Thing 8 completed.
This Thing could be very useful for creating visual presentations. I was discouraged by the lack of directions & amount of time needed to complete this Thing.
1 comment:
LibraryLady
said...
I love your puzzle of Bronwyn's friend and the book cube. They are quite enticing.
~H
July 15, 2008 at 8:33 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your puzzle of Bronwyn's friend and the book cube. They are quite enticing.
~H
Post a Comment